As a Legal Counsel, you will support the Secretary General. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Supporting all internal departments (especially the "Operations"), advising them in all day-to-day legal matters;
• Advising on legal matters such as public tenders, environmental permits, public concession deals, privacy restrictions, co-ownership, trade practices;
• Drafting, reviewing or renewing contracts, agreements, licenses and rights (for example drafting and negotiating lease contracts);
• Ensuring the follow-up of acquisition projects, being the first contact person with external lawyers and notaries;
• Advising on potential settlement agreements and/or managing and finalizing litigation.
You will report to the Secretary General of the Group and work closely together with her and your colleagues. The function offers the opportunity to directly participate in the further development of a healthy and solid growing company.