Qui est Deloitte ? Leader mondial des services professionnels, nous offrons des services à valeur ajoutée dans les domaines de l'audit et de l'assurance, du conseil en matière de risques, de la comptabilité, de la fiscalité et du droit, du conseil et du conseil financier.
+5000 professionnels dévoués, répartis dans +10 bureaux à travers le pays, sont fiers de soutenir nos clients grâce à leur expertise multidisciplinaire, leur connaissance du secteur et leurs solutions innovantes. Nous offrons nos services à une grande variété de clients, qu'il s'agisse d'entreprises nationales ou internationales, de petites, de moyennes ou de grandes organisations, d'institutions publiques ou d'autorités gouvernementales.
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
As a member of Global Employer Services .
- You build close relationships with your clients' stakeholders, such as payroll, global mobility and HR departments, as well as with the employees for whom we provide services. You will be their point of contact for all aspects of Belgian personal income tax compliance and related services.
- You will ensure the delivery of services to clients in accordance with Deloitte's quality standards.
- You will carry out high quality standard and non-standard tax calculations, tax returns, tax equalization and other tax compliance work in accordance with Belgian legislation and the requirements of individual clients.
- You will plan and execute projects in accordance with the client's specifications, the agreed contract and within the agreed deadlines, in line with Deloitte's highest quality standards and client service.
- You are the first point of contact between the client, the Deloitte network and the project team.
- You will provide accurate resource forecasts and early visibility of potential risks and risk prevention measures throughout the project.
- Working with our Client Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the project throughout its life cycle, including procurement, contractual and commercial issues, client relations, quality assurance, stakeholder management, etc.
- You will contribute to business development activities, by planning and executing targeted and "Eminence Program" actions (leading seminars, producing brochures, articles, roadshows, etc.).
- You will develop high-performance individuals and teams through stimulating opportunities and significant challenges.
- You have a Master's degree in (applied) economics, business sciences or a Bachelor's degree in accounting/taxation or equivalent. An additional degree in taxation would be an advantage;
- You have 6 to 8 years' experience in a similar role;
- You will have a sense of accuracy, be results-oriented, have excellent numerical skills and be able to handle figures using analytical reasoning;
- You will be a team player with leadership, commitment, project management and facilitation skills;
- You are customer service oriented and able to proactively manage customer expectations;
- You have a hands-on approach and are enthusiastic, flexible and positive;
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
Global Employer Services (GES) team is fully aware today’s digital revolution is rapidly rewriting the environment for employers and their global workforces. The need for mobility is greater than ever. We help our clients achieve control, gain perspective, and lead with confidence through this period of uncertainty and technological change. Our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime.