BDO Belgique est le spécialiste en Audit & Assurance, Accounting & Reporting, Tax & Legal et Special Advisory Services (Corporate Finance, Management Advisory & Interim Management). BDO est reconnu pour ses avis professionnels de haute qualité. Disponibilité, proximité, intégrité, une approche pragmatique et un réseau international sont nos principaux atouts.
En Belgique, BDO compte plus de 500 Partners et collaborateurs répartis sur 9 sièges situés à Anvers, Bruxelles (Airport), Bruxelles (Centre), Gand, Hasselt, La Hulpe, Liège, Namur-Charleroi et Roulers. BDO fait partie d’un réseau international fort, actif dans plus de 140 pays avec une équipe de plus de 60.000 Partners et collaborateurs.
In order to expand our team of transfer pricing consultants, we are looking for a new employee with experience and potential to grow.
Join the BDO family, a worldwide consulting firm where you can bring your own personality to your job! We help organisations grow sustainably with our expertise in audit & assurance, tax & legal, advisory and accountancy.
At BDO, you are not just a number. Your wellbeing and development are just as important to us as the personal, hands-on advice and pragmatic solutions we offer our clients. Because as you grow, so do we and so do our clients. That is why our slogan is 'Let's Grow Together'!
At BDO, you will have the opportunity to work with Belgian and international companies, among other things assisting them in setting up transfer pricing documentation, during tax audits or in applying for rulings on transfer pricing.
Your job includes the following duties:
- You prepare for meetings and also attend meetings with our clients to improve your understanding of their business model, afterward analysing whether their transfer pricing model suits their business model. You can always call on our organisation’s (international) specialists in various tax fields to help you with this.
- You will help determine the vision of the BDO Transfer Pricing team and participate actively in transfer pricing seminars that are organised both internally and externally.
- You act as a specialist in one of the taxation sub-areas for our organisation;
- You report directly to the Tax & Legal Partners and Managers and contribute to the Transfer Pricing department’s development.
As a BDO tax consultant, you keep close track of all the latest tax news. Thanks to our BDO Academy, you can continue developing your professional knowledge, supplemented by external training opportunities.
Your experience and educational background
- University degree; Master of Law or Economics with additional training in taxation;
- Min. 4 years of relevant practical experience relating to transfer pricing (planning, setting transfer prices, documentation, tax audits, OECD BEPS context, etc.); experience in international taxation is a main asset;
- Relevant, broad tax knowledge with a focus on (international) corporate taxation;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge (spoken and written) of both French and English.
- Strong, dynamic personality. You are willing to engage and prepared to become one of our office’s mainstays;
- You have good commercial skills;
- Meticulous and quality-oriented;
- Proactive, with a sense of initiative and responsibility;
- Team player.
Culture: you will join a family of experts who encourage respect, diversity and teamwork. You work in an open culture, so feel free to speak to anyone, at any level
Development: you decide the direction of your career, and we support you where necessary. Our BDO Academy provides a whole range of training courses to help.
Impact: from day 1 you will be given responsibility, with support from your team.
Network: you can work on different projects and clients, across business practices.
Flexibility: you choose where you work with flexible working hours.
Wellbeing: your physical and mental health is important to us.
Salary: you receive a competitive salary package with interesting benefits.
Sustainability: you work within a company with an integrated sustainability policy.
Were you nodding to yourself enthusiastically as you read through the job description? Then be sure to send us your CV right away! May we soon welcome you as a new colleague!