Since 2001, Docler Holding has been a pioneer in creating digital experiences. We develop and cultivate numerous highly diversified companies, all under our unique umbrella.
With over two decades of software and product engineering expertise, and more than 18 companies worldwide, we are focused on designing impressive products that are ready to meet the challenges of the future.
Managing legal matters in order to ensure the smooth operation and through this the compliance of the group from a legal point of view.
- Corporate: manage and/or support company/subsidiary formation, liquidation, corporate life cycle management and corporate governance related to group companies and/or subsidiaries (inclusive of Luxembourg related corporate resolutions). Advise and/or assist on group restructuring matters (corporate and/or intragroup contracts chain) and/or on M&A or JV transactions where relevant.
- Contracts (general): Draft, negotiate and/or review broad array of contracts inclusive of licenses, product purchases, service agreements of all sort (intragroup and vis a vis third parties), distribution agreements, intragroup loans and financing, software development agreements, supplier/vendor agreements, NDAs and so forth to address the legal needs associated with B2C and B2B varied activities (media, entertainment, IT, e-commerce) and intragroup necessary arrangements.
- Legal cross-knowledge: civil/commercial laws regarding contracts drafting and reviews, EU and local regulation as regards data protection, consumer law protection, Luxembourg company law.
- Advise and assist various internal stakeholders and/or departments in development and maintenance of standard contract terms and conditions in line with consumer law provisions and to address legal or administrative related queries in a proactive manner.
- Advise on risks and liabilities of proposed commercial transactions and devise creative and practical legal solutions to meet business objectives.
- Keep abreast of applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance that impact commercial agreements.
- Design and implement corporate and intra-company arrangements
- Liaise with authorities and/or public administration regarding legal matters, interaction and/or coordination with notaries and external counsels
- Develop and improve corporate policies and procedures. Ensure contracts comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
Relevant professional experience. In particular a combined experience of both law firm and in-house practice would be an asset
- Legal proficiency as regards Corporate, Commercial and Civil laws and sound knowledge of the Luxembourg and EU legislative environment and procedures
Excellent drafting skills as regards commercial transactions and corporate resolutions (legal corporate management and related).
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to details, good judgment/legal reasoning
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and good follow-through skills with successful pattern for meeting tight deadlines
- Capability to work independently, as part of a team and also cross-department with a client-oriented approach (proactivity and accountability driven)
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we also provide additional days the longer you work for us
- We offer breakfast for our employees every day to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- You’re joining a family and you are going to look the part! We give out company-branded merchandise and clothes to every single new joiner.
Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises. Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Final candidate will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises SA does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.