Data Analytics, AI, Blockchain, Cloud… Data lies at the core of everything nowadays. Data is the major resource for combatting money laundering and terrorism financing, with the potential of making processes easier, faster, and more efficient.
The implementation and use of these technologies have become essential to ensure compliance throughout all AML processes, from KYC, CDD, Risk Assessment & management to monitoring of transactions and determining UBOs…
You can have the best technology in place, but if your IT infrastructure is not up to date, if your data is not structured, organized or accessible, and most of all if it is not accurate, it’s no use!
During this webinar, we will take a deep dive into the meaning of Data for AML and the essential steps to follow to optimize the “new gold” all financial institutions have in house, all this Data that needs to be optimized.
- How to reach Data Maturity? Data remediation: how to improve your data quality within your compliance team?
- How to capture, harmonize, structure, and use the available data to foster automation of processes and implement the correct quality controls?
- Incumbent IT systems & data storage – centralized, de-centralized, in silos, in the Cloud?
- Data sharing: How to make data accessible at all levels and ensure compliance with Data privacy laws?
- The pooling of data between financial institutions, regulators, and international institutions to fight money laundering and terrorism financing.
- How to choose the best technology? Data Analytics, Sentiment Analytics, AI, Blockchain, text mining… or a mix of technologies?
- The biggest challenge of all: the human factor. How to set up the right organization and team to implement new technologies and ensure AML compliance?
Date 8 December Time 10:00 - 12:00
Accreditation FSMA - 500.138 B & Compliance Credits 1