Loyens & Loeff is organizing its annual Future Lawyer Day on Wednesday, 19 October 2022 from 13h45 to 18h00 (+ networking drink and bites afterwards to wrap up the day)
The motto of the day will be freedom of speech: “You ask, we answer!”. The day is in your hands!
The Future Lawyer Day is all about providing answers to unanswered questions and getting a first glimpse of the working of our firm in terms of culture, business, clients, cases and the day to day work. You will have the opportunity to meet several of the Associates and the Partners of our firm, build connections and engage for the future.
What will the afternoon look like?
- Workshop 1: HR Tips & Tricks
During this workshop you will receive practical tips from HR professionals about building a strong resume, preparing yourself for a career as a Lawyer and many more application tips.
- Workshop 2: A day at our Law Firm
The workshop will mainly focus on what you can expect, and what is expected from you, as a Junior and Medior associate at Loyens & Loeff.
- Workshop 3: Client cases and challenges
You will be able to get a sense of the content of the cases we are dealing with as a firm. Our seniors will give insight on the challenges they face.
Besides the workshops you will also get an office tour and the opportunity to meet the partners of your preferred practice. Afterwards, a networking drink is foreseen to wrap up the day.
Curious what to expect? Click here to check out the video of our latest edition.
Who may benefit from this event?
- Are you currently a student in your 3rd year Bachelor, Master or ManaMa in Law?
- Do you have excellent academic results so far?
- Are you considering a Summer internship or applying for a Junior Associate position?
- Do you have a passion for one of our practices Corporate/M&A, Tax International & Transfer Pricing, Real estate, Employment & Benefits, Financial Markets & Products, Litigation & Risk Management, IT/IP or Energy & Infrastructure?
Want to be part of it?
Apply now by clicking on the link and enclose your CV and grades. Please specify whether you have a specific interest for a certain practice.
Please note that places are limited, so register today!
Deadline: 7 October 2022
Location: Our Brussel’s office (Tervurenlaan 2, 1040 Etterbeek)
Alecia da Silva Cosme - Junior HR Officer