At PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 50 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing global network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference!
As a member of the Belgian team, you’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing global network of over 3.500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world.
Their entrepreneurial, innovative and pragmatic approach, combined with the understanding of their clients’ market, their business needs and their challenges, makes them a designated business partner for their worldwide clientele.
With offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent, you'll have the opportunity to work in a flexible manner and from the office closest to your home.
As a Employment Law Senior Managing Lawyer, you'll make an impact by :
- Working on various client assignments related to all kinds of individual and collective labor law issues. More specifically, you will deal with restructuring and general labor law advice, compensation and benefits matters, new ways of working and international employment.
- Coaching junior lawyers and reviewing their work.
- Analysing the client’s challenges from different angles. Therefore, you will work closely with other colleagues from various disciplines.
- You have a Belgian master's degree in law, preferably with a major (or, alternatively, an outspoken interest) in Employment Law. An additional specialised master's degree in this legal discipline is a plus.
- You have acquired minimum 6 up to maximum 10 years of experience in employment law in a similar position.
- You have a native level of Dutch and an excellent command of English. A professional knowledge of French is a must.
- You are a real team player and like to invest in your colleagues.
- You are pragmatic and client-orientated.
- Having lots of energy and drive, with a passion for Employment Law will make you fit right in.
PwC Legal is proud of their culture and workplace. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the things you can look forward to:
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with top Lawyers and Advisors on challenging domestic and cross-border files
- An attractive and well known client base in a wide variety of sectors, which will be opened to you for building your own client relations and growing your career within the firm
- Continuous learning and training to further develop yourself at a personal and professional level
- Growth potential and broad opportunities to learn every day
- Work life balance, Wellbeing initiatives & Diversity
- Competitive remuneration and reimbursement of bar fees
Apply directly via the apply button or contact Ségolène Geeraert for more information.