The only way we can tackle the challenges of this fast-changing world is with passionate people. Led by our purpose of building trust and solving important problems, we come together at PwC to address the biggest issues facing the world in a way that drives positive impact. Are you eager to join a team fueled by open and curious minds, who are passionate about their work and create new solutions for a new day? Then you’re at the right place.
Dig deep and unearth the fascinating and constantly changing tax ecosystem under the expert stewardship of PwC’s Tax teams, the world’s leading providers of tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in corporate or personal tax, accounting, transfer pricing, trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side by side, both in Belgium and across borders, to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It’s better for business and better for society.
Our teams assist organisations from both buy-side and sell side, with the analysis of existing participation or incentive plans as well as the design of new schemes from a total reward angle assuring compliance from a personal income tax and social security perspective.
As M&A Tax (Senior) Manager in our reward team, you’ll be managing our team on exciting reward projects across a wide range of industries and be able to work together with a large network within PwC’s broader Deals Transaction Services practice and technical experts.
As M&A Reward Tax (Senior) Manager, you will get exposure to senior level management and authorities including:
- Support private equity houses to structure and implement Management Incentive Plans for managers of portfolio companies and fund managers.
- You will assist managers of portfolio companies and fund managers being acquainted with the economics and tax implications of the Management Incentive Plans they participate in.
- With your colleagues, you will assist companies in the implementation and communication of their incentive plans and their related tax & legal implications for local employers and participants.
- You will support companies securing the expected tax treatment of their Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) instruments throughout their life and where needed may obtain clearance from the tax authorities.
- You will also provide high-end individual tax consulting to private clients in relation to their executive responsibilities or their private tax affairs (inheritance tax, pension, life insurance, estate planning, …).
include but are not limited to:
- Manage your team and work together with other specialists (tax, legal, valuations, deals) and be responsible for quality and timely completion
- Prepare and review high-quality legal plan documentation in English
- Manage client relationships
- Help to expand our transaction business through your network
- Coach, train and supervise team members to help deliver results
- Use straightforward communication in a structured way
- Ability to read situations and modify behaviour to help deliver results
You have a master’s degree in law and a postgraduate diploma (LL.M.) is an advantage.
You have about 5 to 8 years of professional experience in a similar function.
You are very confident with the Belgian law and taxation.
You are flexible to work on projects which sometimes require very demanding planning and hours work.
You are able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You are able to express yourself fluently in English, French and/or Dutch.
Our culture and workplace are something we’re proud of. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the benefits you can look forward to:
Flexibility: flexible working hours with Work@PwC Reimagined so you can decide your most effective working pattern
Infinite learning and growing: broad opportunities to learn every day and exciting career pathways that help you explore different disciplines or areas of expertise
Rewards that matter to you: A flexible rewards plan gives you access to a wide range of benefits so you can make the choices that best fit your personal circumstances and lifestyle.
Diversity: We believe that diversity makes PwC stronger. It helps us solve problems and deliver added value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can get the best out of themselves.
A sustainable mobility offer: we offer a wide range of sustainable mobility options.
Wellbeing: An extensive health programme that includes access to an online wellbeing platform, yoga and pilates courses, sports communities and mental resilience workshops
International PwC network: broad access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms
Supporting you in every phase of your life, including Teddy Care (childcare in the event of illness) and family friendly work schemes
Let’s build something great together. What are you waiting for?